When I'm on the computer or scrapbooking Bentley usually is by my side. He sometimes brings me his toys, sometimes (not often) sprawls out on the floor by my chair, but mostly he likes to look out the windows. I usually leave a couple of the blinds up enough for him to peek out & enjoy the view.
Yesterday he wasn't with my in the office/scrapbook room but that's not unusual. He's pretty well behaved, doesn't usually get into stuff, & has only chewed up a runner (well, 3 total), a pair of slippers, & the foam filter for my vacuum since we got him in September.
Yesterday, I turned the corner to see this...
Don't let that precious little face fool you. [Although he IS super cute!]
He stole the roll of toilet paper out of the bathroom & chewed it to shreds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
awww this dog is so cute :)
I love this post!
wil would do that as a puppy and if there is any napkin, toilet paper in the trash, he eats it even still. yuck.
Post a Comment