Here is my layout that is slightly altered from the sketch provided by Tiffany for the Crafting Family design team. I don't do good with sketches - I can't ever seem to stay on track with what the sketch is. But this one I altered a little bit since I scrap 8.5 x 11.
I dug out old photos recently for a project I am working on. I always think it's fun to look back at old photos. Anyway, it started me thinking that I'd like to start scrapping some of my "baby" photos. Now I know I'm not a baby baby in this layout but I was only about three!
Here is the sketch:
I also used Cricut Winter Woodland for the title & Jan 2011 Unity kit to the moon & back for the journal spot.
Now you should go visit the Crafting Family blog... You have a chance to win two prizes from Crafting Family this month by participating in this sketch challenge! Submit your creation to the Crafting Family Facebook site, become a fan of the Facebook page, & become a follower of the Crafting Family blog. Deadline to enter is June 30 & the design team will choose two winners by July 2.
![]() |
| First place wins 12 sheets (one of each design) of double-sided Graphic 45 papers! |
![]() |
| Second place wins 2 sheets of each flocked paper from the Lush line! |
& if you participate in the sketch challenge this month, become a follower of my blog, & leave me a comment on this post by June 30 with a link to your blog post with your project, I will choose a random winner on July 2 for a special prize package from me!
Also, Kim is doing a giveaway on her blog as well, so be sure you visit her blog: Crazy About Scrapin.'










5 comments:
wonderful layout! love the color combination and dps. lovely photos too.
Luanne
Here is my entry for the June 2012 Challenge
http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com/2012/06/supah-sweet.html
Luanne
Love this layout! The colors are so soft and beautiful!
Hi!!! I love your Layout!!1 There is my entry for the June 2012 Challenge: http://miscreacionesnena.blogspot.mx/2012/06/adan-para-crafting-family.html
Love seeing winter pages! I miss snow Sometimes :)
~Kim
Post a Comment