Friday, May 3, 2013

spring tag for Gelatins Stamps.

It has finally felt like spring around here the past couple of days. Tuesday was sunny & in the 70s (although a little windy). Wednesday we hit the 80s! The weather put me in a spring-y mood! 

I made a little tag with Gelatins Stamps Easter Bunnies. I know, Easter is over. But this stamp set also has a few cute flower stamps that could be used for anything.
 First I used Chalkboard glimmer mist in cotton candy with with a Mistery Huey's mask from Studio Calico. The ink I stamped the image with is Prima chalk ink in raspberry pie. Then I used my Cricut & the Give a Hoot cartridge to cut out a few butterflies (3/4" & 1/2" sizes). I misted the butterflies with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in primrose & Smooch Spritz in cherry ice. I topped it off with some pink polka American Crafts ribbon.

0 comments: