Monday, May 6, 2013

what do you do?

 
I read. I jog. I spend too much time on Instagram & Twitter. 

I make things, I scrapbook, I create things. 

I take care of Bentley, I go on walks, I clean up poop, I vacuum dog hair endlessly, I continually clean up his messes. 

I cook. I clean. I shop. I am a designated driver. I attend church, I pray, I praise God. I volunteer. I donate. 

I overthink things. I lose my patience too easily. I get too excited about seeing bald eagles & owls while driving down country roads.

I make plans. I expect great things. I give really great advice. (but I'm not so great at taking it.)  

1 comments:

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

I'm with you on a few of those!
Somehow I've become the Chief Poop Scooper to our dog Harvey, even though everyone promised to help out!