1 visit a
pumpkin patch & bring home a pumpkin
2 go on a hot
air balloon ride
3 take a
vacation to the east coast
6 run in
another race (possibly while in Green Bay July 27!)
7 take a wine
tasting class (we did a wine tasting winter 2012)
9 cut back on
cussing
10 finish the Catcher in the Rye
11 paint the
living room
12 paint the
entryway/hallway (halfway done 3/12)
14 go to a
ballet
16 stay in a
cabin in Tennessee in the fall
17 donate
blood again
18 set up the
basement for emergency preparedness
19 get my
teeth bleached
20 buy
something at a farmer’s market
22 learn to
use my pressure cooker
23 learn how
to use Photo Shop
24 ride my
bicycle more
26 attend
church regularly (regularly as of May 2013!)
27 be a nicer
person
28 fix the
patio doors
29 buy a
house (looking...)
Revisiting this list & checking the progress I've made. This list is actually saved on my laptop as 30 before 30 so I think I'm doing good. :)






1 comments:
happy bday ashley!
Post a Comment