This sweet photo of Hunter is from my Instagram feed. I printed it using the Walgreens app - it's 4x4 size. They were ready in an hour & while I do like the size, the quality is a little lacking. I printed this same photo from my home printer (Canon Pixma MX882) & found the colors to be much brighter & more sharp.
Anyway, we had a cook out for my mom's birthday back in April. Hunter is such a sweet, calm 11 year old boy. This is a stark contrast to my Bentley who at roughly 3.5 years old, is still a completely maniac, even tied out on the cable, away from everyone.
I used my July SC kits for this one & a lot of stamping. I used the stamps from the main kit + the two add on kits + the July stamp add on. I was inspired by the Paper Secrets sketch challenge HERE. The twist was to use a Project Life card. I don't do Project Life but I have a few cards left from the Echo Park everyday eclectic collection. I cut one in half here & included it in the layers above & below the photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Awww, what a great take on the sketch challenge! Love layouts with our furry friends! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)
Post a Comment