Friday, April 3, 2015

love || Scrapping Turtle spring blog hop.

Welcome to the Turtle Soup design team spring blog hop! Lots of spring inspiration from the design team, some individual blog prizes, and the overall main randomly selected blog hop prize. Visit all the blogs on the hop before April 9 at 11:59 pm EST and leave a comment on each blog. Finish at the Turtle Soup blog where you'll leave a comment for another entry into the randomly drawn prize winner, which will be announced Friday April 10.


Hello everyone & welcome to the spring blog hop! We're so glad you could join us! Follow along on the blog hop and leave comments every where you stop for a chance to win a prize package! We're all sharing spring projects and I have a card to share today.


For my simple spring project, I created a card using the new cracked pistachio Distress Spray Stain + a Hero Arts stamp set. I inked up the stamp and stamped the image several times with Versamark. I covered my stamped images with white embossing powder and heat embossed it. Then after it was dry, I used a resist technique with the spray stain. I love how this spray stain gives a mottled background appearance.  So pretty! Next I just added some American Crafts glitter ribbon, a die cut from MME (On Trend collection), and the gold bling for a final touch.

As a special thanks for participating in the blog hop and visiting my blog, I'm offering a spring themed prize package as well! Use the Rafflecopter below to enter and then hop to your final destination: Turtle Soup blog.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

23 comments:

Colleen said...

Love the softness of this card.

Rita Tilley said...

Just love your card !!!

Cheryl said...

what a pretty card! But I must comment on the font you use on your blog, for us "older" readers, it's pretty tiny! Just sayin!

toni said...

what a beautiful card, Ashley!

Anne Temple said...

This looks great. Love using that technique too.

Beeceecreativity said...

beautiful card.. stunning and rich colouring.

Phillis Walrath said...

love this card..................beautiful!

Danielle said...

Great card!

JenniferE said...

so pretty! love the colors! followed on fb and youtube.

Unknown said...

Love your card, Ashley!!

LisaM said...

Such a pretty card Ashley!

Tracy F said...

Stunning! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Pretty card love the color.

Unknown said...

Pretty card love the color.

Sherri P said...

the embossed leaves are lovely

Ruby said...

One very pretty card. Love the embossing.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

What a great looking card. Love the color.

The Gov. said...

Very pretty card!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Love the cracked pistachio color!!

This is a really beautiful card with great techniques!!

GinniG said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!!! So very pretty!

Lynnc68 said...

Beautiful card! I just love to emboss and the pistachio color is just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.:-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the design!

Anonymous said...

beautiful design with the stamps - I really need to do this resist technique!