I joined the CSI case file No. 167 this week. These challenges always seem fun but I can never get it together to get it done. Here's the inspiration photo and colors:
Plus you choose three clues (I used globe, circle, clouds) and one testimony (I used a song title/lyric). In case you're not a big One Direction fan, THIS is the song I used. Here's my page:
This is a shot of the sunrise while we were in Florida in April. Every morning I got up early to watch the sunrise. It makes you stop and think about what happened in the whole world while you were sleeping.
Unfortunately when I finished my page last night, I left it on my desk. This morning I find the foster cat had a party in this room last night and knocked everything off my desk onto the floor and there is a claw mark in my page!
supplies
stamp: Sweet Stamp Shop (Across the Miles; Ahoy kit); Studio Calico (Aloha stamp set)
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (shaded lilac; stormy sky; shabby shutters; chipped sapphire)
stencil: Hero Arts (Sky Stencil pair)
puffy stickers: Studio Calico Seven Paper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Fabulous page! LOVE the song you used for your title!!
Post a Comment