Today I'm sharing a layout I made using the July 1 sketch at Stuck?! Sketches. Finally getting around to scrapping my Memorial day weekend trip to Canada! My friend and I visited Niagara Falls one night.
supplies
patterned paper: October Afternoon (Treasure Map); Studio Calico (North Star)
alphabet: Sassafras
stamps:Elle's Studio; Studio Calico;
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Tim Holtz distress ink (Chipped Sapphire);
embossing powder: American Crafts ZING! (leaf)
washi strips: Studio Calico
decorative tape: Bella Blvd (Pony Stripe)
paper clip: The Paper Studio
stickers: Lily Bee (Destination); My Mind's Eye (Hello World!);
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Wow Ashley, such a fantastic take on the sketch. Love the papers you chose to use! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.
This is awesome!
Great layout for those awesome photos! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing aling with ys at Stuck?!
Perfect paper choices and embellishing for your photos! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!
Fabulous travel page, love the star paper. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!
Post a Comment