Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Stitch Fix Review #4.

Yes, I just had a Fix like two weeks ago but I liked everything so much I wanted to sign up for another one immediately! I cannot believe how lucky I got but they sent me a size small in the Gilli Brynlee Dress - fits like a dream! Yayyy :)

Gilli Brynlee Dress $78
Obviously kept it this time.

Octavia Emily Lightweight Chevron Infinity Scarf $28
$28 is a lot for an infinity scarf but I like the print and it's a great neutral so I'm keeping it.

Skies are Blue Galla Mesh Detail Sweater $48
I thought I was going to hate this one but after I tried it on, I kind of like it. I'm going to try it on again but I think I may keep it. I like black in the fall/winter months and it's different from anything I already have.

Brixon Ivy Dona Lace Sleeve Knit Top $48
I loved this top! Loved the color. Loved the lace. Didn't like the cut. Notice how its cut really high on the sides? I didn't like that if I lifted my arms my muffin top would show. Lovelovelovely top though. So pretty! 

Kut from the Kloth Denna Skinny Jean size 6 $78
These are navy/dark wash skinny jeans which fit like a glove. Seriously. I loved the fit, the rise, the style. But the length was too long. They looked kind of dumpy when I tried them on with shoes. 


So there you have it!  My fourth Fix in a few years and I have to say it gets better each time. I am going to try to stick to the same stylist for the next time (I signed up for bi-monthly Fixes) and see if having one person really get to know my style will help. If you're thinking about trying Stitch Fix - please use my referral link!

1 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Cool! I heard about this!! Love what you got.