We have several prize packages and one grand prize lined up! Paper Wings Productions is generously sponsoring our blog hop and is offering a $25 gift certificate to the online store!
Paper Wings Productions
is owned by
Carrie Edelmann Avery. All of the PWP stamps are produced in the USA and
are made using the highest quality of materials. You can check out the PWP online store to see the red rubber cling and the clear photopolymer stamps!
Are you ready to get started? Here is the order of the hop, just in case you get lost:
I chose to do a single page layout and since our theme is Christmas, I dug out the photo I used for our Christmas cards last year. No, it hadn't been scrapbooked yet! THIS is the sketch I chose:
Here's my page:
I converted this sketch to 8.5 x 11 and used one larger photo. I made my tree embellishments using heat embossing and the Winter Wood Cuts red rubber cling stamp set. My other branch embellishments come from heat embossing with the Build a Wreath and the Winter Woodland stamp sets. I tucked a die cut label under the photo, added couple of small embellishments, and then stamped 'love' from the Say It Winter Greetings stamp set.
We sure hope you're enjoying our blog hop! Head on to Katy's blog now!
I'm also having a giveaway of my own and I'm using Rafflecopter to make it easy to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
supplies
stamps: Paper Wings Productions (Say It Winter Greetings; Build a Wreath; Winter Wonderland; Winter Wood Cuts)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Mojito; Coffee)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo black)
enamel stickers: Amy Tangerine








14 comments:
Great layout, love the wood embellishments!
Thanks for the blog hop
Monica
me gustó tu trabajo
Cool sepia coloring!
Evelyn
Great pic on your pretty layout! I love the background paper and embellishments you chose!
Great layout and take on the sketch.
This is such a pretty layout! I love the trees! And the sepia on the photo is a very nice touch! :) Hugs!--Katy-SID Teammate :)
So lovely!
Beautiful layout!
Great LO! Love the pp.
I love how "clean" this is! Fantastic layout!
Beautiful LO, i love the color of your photo
Lovely layout! Love the white space.
Super sweet layout :) I love when the family picture includes the furry family member too :)
Fab page; it must feel good to get the photo scrapped. Love the embossed branches, really cute.
Post a Comment