Wednesday, December 23, 2015

right now.

I combined the sketch challenge at The Memory Nest with Kelly's color challenge. I used all of the colors in the color challenge. I liked the idea of a collage of photos and other elements in the sketch challenge so I incorporated that here. I used scraps and project life cards cut up to create the pieces in my collage. Then I just added some embellishments.

This is my page:
I need to add journaling and figure out the date for this, but otherwise it came together pretty quickly and I like how it turned out!

supplies
patterned paper: Dear Lizzy (Documentary)
chipboard, acetate arrow, label sticker: Studio Calico
puffy stickers, epoxy stickers: Freckled Fawn

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

This layout caught my eye in my feed and then I realized you used tMN's December sketch!! LOVE what you created. Such a fun page and love that paper. Merry Christmas and thanks for playing along with us. Hope you will join us again!!

Kelly said...

Beautiful job!!! Again, love your great mix of patterns - you do it so well and it just pops! Thanks for playing along in my color challenge with the Scrappy Friends! :)