Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Paper Wings Productions: wishing you Merry Christmas.
Today I'm on The Aviary blog sharing this Christmas shaker card with Paper Wings Productions that I think is super cute! To start, I used a polka dot stencil and distress inks for my card base. Next, I used a circle die to cut out the center of my card.
Then I started working on my sentiment for the inside of the card. I used the Fall Mix It Up stamp set to stamp 'wishing you' and Say It Winter Greetings stamp set for 'merry Christmas.' I heat embossed 'merry' with green embossing powder and I love the font for 'Christmas.'
My final step was to finish the shaker card. Using the Fuse tool has made shaker cards super easy! I added some sequins, a little resin piece from Freckled Fawn, and then I stamped an ornament and some stars from the Winter Wood Cuts stamp set, fussy cut those, and threw them in there too. Here's my finished card:
Thanks for looking! :)
supplies
stamps: Paper Wings Productions (Fall Mix It Up; Say It Winter Greeting; Winter Wood Cuts)
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (Old Paperr; Shabby Shutters; Peeled Paint); Memento (Tuxedo Black);
die: Lawn Fawn (circle stackables)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (cappuccino star; moss)
sequins: Teresa Collins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Love it and I love the "shaker" bits! So cute :)
Post a Comment