My brother and his girlfriend went to a Cubs game a couple weeks ago and I thought the May Clique Kits had some great papers and embellishments to coordinate with a photo they took in front of Wrigley Field.
The patterned paper from Basic Grey is really pretty but kind of wild. Using THIS sketch from Stuck?! Sketches helped to balance out the robust pattern. The layers of strips of paper under the photo help to ground it and draw your eye to the photo.
I realize now I forgot to do a haul video with my May Clique Kit so I will do that next!
The only things not from the kit are a couple of Elle's Studio labels and the stamps.
supplies
Clique Kits May 2016 kit
embossing powder: American Crafts ZING! (blue metallic finish)
stamps: Mama Elephant (Wanderlust); Kelly Purkey (Out in the Sunshine)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







15 comments:
What a fabulous page! I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
great use of that paper! thank you for joining us at CK :)
Oh Awesome! Fellow Cubs fan here! I like how you simplified the sketch to make the bold paper work. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stuck?! Sketches
Great take on the sketch, Ashley, love the colours too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Nice page! Thanks for joining the Clique Kits challenge!
What an amazing page Ashley! So clever how you used that bold background paper!! Thanks for joining in the Stuck?! Sketches challenge!
Such a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.
Love that paper too!!!
Love the colors here. Nice layout. Thanks for playing along with CK!
I love how you used that paper for the background! Great job, Ashley <3
Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!
wonderful! Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!
Oh, how I love that May kit! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge!
This is awesome! I love how you used the May kit. Thank you so much for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge this month.
Fabulous use of the May kit, I love how you used that paper as a background! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!
Awesome page thanks for playing along with CK too!
Post a Comment