Friday, May 3, 2013

Things that make me uncomfortable.

  • being put on the spot/when I know people are watching
  • high heels
  • guys in skinny jeans
  • that moment in church when you have to turn to the people around you, shake hands, & say "good morning"
  • sharing my emotions
  • babies & old people
  • being wrong (which luckily doesn't happen very often)
  • when someone announces their good news that isn't really good news ("we're expecting!")
  • that puff of air in the eyeball test that the eye dr does


2 comments:

Rebeccah Giltrow said...

Eeeew, yes, the eye puff thing is horrible. We used to have that done every time we went to the opticians, but thankfully I don't have to have it done again until I'm 40. Phew. I always scream! Hahah!

Anonymous said...

I really hate guys in skinny jeans. Should not be aloud at all.
Stopping by from the challenge.