Monday, September 28, 2015

flowers feed the soul.

Paper Wings Productions is releasing several new stamp sets, which are available TODAY. When I received this one, Build a Wreath, I fell in love with the big wreaths. 

I have plans to make a beautiful wreath but I also knew I wanted to use this stamp set on a page with the flowers from my yard. I'm slightly obsessed with working in my yard and taking photos for Instagram.
my tree is so pretty in April/May
 
 
new additions this year


new additions this year
Here's the page I made with this stamp set. I heat embossed the wreaths and the large floral branches. The smaller branches and leaves I colored with Faber-Castell big pen brushes and then stamped the images. For the sentiment/title, I used the Flower Words stamp set which I also colored with the big pen brushes and lightly spritzed with water before I stamped.


supplies 
stamps: Paper Wings Productions (Build a Wreath)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (raspberry sherbet EP243; moss EP418) 
ink: Faber-Castell Big Brush Pens (deep scarlet red 219; light green 171; pink madder lake 129; magenta 133;permanent green olive 167)
die: Die-Namites (Twiggy Hedge)

0 comments: