Thursday, September 3, 2015

Paper Wings Productions: the song.

Hi everyone! Today I'm on the Paper Wings Productions blog sharing a card I made. I stamped one of the musical images from the Text Melange stamp set all over my background with Versamark ink and heat embossed it. Then I grabbed one of the distressed stamps from the Art Textures stamp set, inked it with Faber Castell big brush pens and spritzed it with water before stamping my images.

Next I used distress inks to blend worn lipstick and spiced marmalade on a scrap sheet of white paper. I ran this through my Spellbinder's Grand Calibur to die cut the medallion. For my sentiment, which is from the Kind Words stamp set, I stamped it on vellum with Staz On ink and then attached it with twine.
 Here's my finished card:
If you're looking for more stamping ideas, make sure you check out Carrie's Crafty's class. For a chance to win the class for free, enter our giveaway on the PWP blog.

supplies

ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (Spiced Marmalade; Worn Lipstick); Faber Castell PITT artist pen big brush (magenta 133; pink madder lake 129); Staz On (claret);
die: Die-Namites (elegant medallion)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Bahama Mama EP439)


0 comments: