![]() |
| via pwalrath |
To make my design, I used skinny washi tape to create triangles of all sizes on my card base. The base of my card is actually watercolor paper. Then I chose four shades of pink distress ink and colored each triangle. I've never used watercolor paper with distress inks and it creates a totally different effect - you have to try it!
Then I peeled the washi tape up and added some decorative tape, sequins, and my sentiment.This was really fun and I think it's something I'll try again in the future.
Head on over the the forums and link up your project! Can't wait to see what you guys make! Also, Scrapping Turtle has their September specials going on now - check it out!
supplies
watercolor paper: Strathmore 140 lb.
inks: Tim Holtz distress ink (Spun Sugar; Worn Lipstick; Victorian Velvet; Picked Raspberry); Memento (Tuxedo Black)
embossing powder: Ranger silver super fine detail embossing powder
stamp set: Mama Elephant (Wanderlust)
sequins: Teresa Collins
decorative tape: Kate Spade











0 comments:
Post a Comment