Sunday, September 6, 2015

smile.

I received my September scrapbook kit from Hip Kit Club yesterday and found this sketch from Stuck?! Sketches to make this page. These photos are from my mom's birthday dinner back in April.

I added some twin and ribbon from my stash and of course, used some stamps. No page is ever complete without stamps :) I adhered some of the ephemera pieces with pop dots for variety and I journaled on the tag.

I posted a haul video yesterday featuring this kit too:




supplies
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Tim Holtz distress ink (evergreen bough);
decorative tape: Bella Blvd
stamps, puffy stickers: Studio Calico
ribbon, twine: October Afternoon

5 comments:

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Great take on the sketch! Love your background paper and those cute embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!sketches

Sandy Ross said...

Beautiful layout Ashley. Love your layering, stamping and journalling. Your embellishing is perfect! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Leslie Germain said...

Such a fun layout!!

Unknown said...

Great page Ashley, love how you used your kit! I also loved your video it s so fun to hear the voice of our online friends Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Joefil said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches :)