Hi everyone! Today Today I'm at Paper Wings Productions sharing a card I made using the Earth and Sky cling stamp set. This is sort of a baby themed card, which I don't typically do a lot of, but my cousin just had a baby boy so it fits.
I used some white sparkle flocking on the cloud stamps. For the stars I grabbed a stencil and embossing paste and used a light blue shimmery blue embossing powder. The sentiment is stamped with white fine detail embossing powder.
This stamp set has many sentiments and can really be a versatile set to have in your stash. It's by no means a totally baby themed stamp set or I wouldn't get much use of it!
Here's one final look at my card:
supplies
stencil: Hero Arts (Sky Stencil Pair);
embossing paste: Dreamweaver
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Stickum Powder EP300); Lindy's Stamp Gang (Madonna Robe Blue Gold); Simon Says Stamp! (white fine detail);
flocking: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Twinkling Clouds SS107)
twine: May Arts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment