I found Tic Tac Toe challenge number 8 to be really inspiring and I used 3 of a kind/holiday (spring break)/color inspiration for my pocket page about our recent Florida trip.
I used my Travelogue collection from Elle's Studio and my March spring break kit from Kelly Purkey. Love both of these sets.
supplies
stamp sets: Scraptastic Club (Sail stamp set); Elle's Studio (Travelogue); Studio Calico (Aloha); Simon Says Stamp! (Life's Journey); Technique Tuesday (Bring on the Sun); Kelly Purkey (Spring Break);
ephemera pieces: Pink Paislee (Atlas);
chipboard: Freckled Fawn
flair: Kelly Purkey; Chic Tags (Let's Go);
stickers: My Mind's Eye (Hello World); Studio Calico (washi strips);
project life cards: Elle's Studio; Kelly Purkey;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Love the pocket page you created from your trip!!
Love all the different elements you added!
Looks like you had an awesome time!
Thank you so very much for joining us at Stamping Smile Designs Tic-Tac-Toe challenge!
Post a Comment