I've been on the fence forever about whether I could pull off this TallyRally in October. The thought of driving that far alone & spending a weekend with "strangers" scares me. The thought of finally meeting these "strangers" excites me. What am I going to tell my mom, my friends, & my boyfriend? My mom will think it's a bad idea to drive alone. My friends won't understand & will think I'm crazy. My boyfriend doesn't even know I scrap. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, I'm going! It's decided. & I'm mailing Jan my money today!
+ It's my weekend off.
- I'll be gone all weekend.
+ I can use mom's GPS.
- It's a 9 hour drive.
+ I have a brand new car & my oil is being changed this month.
- I'm driving by myself.
+I'll get to meet these people who basically know everything about me anyway.
- I'm super quiet/borderline shy.
+ I've never done anything like this & it will be a good experience.
- I've never done anything like this & it makes me a little nervous.
+ I've never been to a crop.
- I've never been to a crop.
+ Earmuffs with Bre.
- Moon isn't coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
you will have a great time. it's a bit odd the first few minutes but once you get talking it's all ok.
i wish i was going
my mother and sister thought for sure that minda and lisa were going to get me when they came here, but of course it all worked out ok.
fireman doesn't know you scrap, you need to tell him!
+ Shan is coming.
Post a Comment