skip to main |
skip to sidebar
typewriter!
Mom has a booth at an antique mall & has always been interested in antiques. I've gone to antique stores with her over the years. I decided tonight that I needed a typewriter. With my instant gratification (& a pending DT deadline) I couldn't wait. We drove right to an antique mall that stays open late. The whole way there she's telling me I won't find a typewriter, they don't exist, she's never seen one in an antique store, blablabla. I said yes. We will. Rachel found one. I've seen several in the stores we've been on over the past few months, but never really wanted one until tonight. I knew they existed.
Lo & behold, on the third floor. There were at least three. I got mine for $6. I love it.
2 comments:
SCORE!!! Looks like a good one, too....have fun with it!
I LOVE the way it LOOKS!!
Post a Comment