ummm...yeah...i would have stayed home too and not called in...what a b! love your little idea of the sand...reminds me of ho and her collecting dirt and putting them in old salt shakers!
Yeah, hasn't she heard that you catch more flies with honey? That FIRST message should have been, "Hi, I hear you're having trouble getting out of your driveway. We really need your help tonight, would it be okay if I came to pick you up?" DUH! Stupid cow.
Hey, are you back from vacation yet? Was it wonderful and romantic? I want to hear all about it!!
PS~So glad you were able to use some of those scraps! :)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics; however, she always give her honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
4 comments:
ummm...yeah...i would have stayed home too and not called in...what a b! love your little idea of the sand...reminds me of ho and her collecting dirt and putting them in old salt shakers!
Hope you are having fun so far on your vaca!!
LOL I like you Ashley! haha
I don't blame you ONE BIT!
Yeah, hasn't she heard that you catch more flies with honey? That FIRST message should have been, "Hi, I hear you're having trouble getting out of your driveway. We really need your help tonight, would it be okay if I came to pick you up?" DUH! Stupid cow.
Hey, are you back from vacation yet? Was it wonderful and romantic? I want to hear all about it!!
PS~So glad you were able to use some of those scraps! :)
your stories kill me. like your scraps :) happy vday.
Post a Comment