I love everything about this! love the HS journal spots that you placed uspide down. The warhol-esque photos, the colors and the concept. (and I love you!)
Stopping by from the All About Me blog. Love your take on the challenge! (P.S. I feel ya on the quarterlife crisis. I'm 26 and STILL going through mine.)
LOVE IT! I love how you took parts of several tests that were relevant to your personality and broke it down! I love the pictures and all of the details on this layout! Thanks for playing along at AAM!
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics; however, she always give her honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
7 comments:
I love everything about this! love the HS journal spots that you placed uspide down. The warhol-esque photos, the colors and the concept. (and I love you!)
This is perfection, Ashley! I love the different colored photos of you and the little notes... great job!
love that you did this with your photo...cool page!
Stopping by from the All About Me blog. Love your take on the challenge! (P.S. I feel ya on the quarterlife crisis. I'm 26 and STILL going through mine.)
LOVE IT! I love how you took parts of several tests that were relevant to your personality and broke it down! I love the pictures and all of the details on this layout! Thanks for playing along at AAM!
awesome layouts ~ youve a really cute blog!!!! i love 8 1/2 X 11,,, my favorite size!!!
{xoxo}
ashley, this is such an awesome layout! i love what you did with the journaling stickers! thanks so much for playing along with aam!
hugs,
mo
Post a Comment