Wednesday, April 7, 2010

glitch.




For the All about Me challenge this week [http://itsallaboutmechallenge.blogspot.com/] to scrapbook your biggest flaw. I used the thesaurus to look up flaw because I'm not in love with that word. I like glitch better.

&& for the challenge at Handmade Love [http://handmadelovechallenge.blogspot.com/2010/04/all-about-me-challenge-april-1.html] to scrap a self portrait.

I thought the two challenges went together quite well :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the title and how you combined the two challenges! Thanks for playing at both AAM and Handmade Love!

j.leija said...

love this ashley! awesome challenge combination and love the domino paper!

*Monica B* said...

That's adorable! Love love the colors and that background paper. The chandelier looks great, too (I never know what to do with those!).

Rani said...

Awesome layout Ashley!!! Love the domino background! And I love your blog header too!

Shannon said...

I love this one. Perfect title for the LO!

janis said...

ooohhh i love glitch!!!!!!!!!!! let me borrow it for some future project. ;o)

love your pink and black combo here girly - - great take on the challenge! thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us over at aam!

thescrapmaster said...

This is really pretty! This is my first time visiting and I lol'ed when i read your profile. too funny!!

Hugs,
Samantha