What a great blog... I love your layouts... the are so much fun and I love how you use embellishments... not just a ton of flowers thrown on every layout. Great Job!
I got a little distracted but I actually came here to tell you that you won a prize over at my blog. so make sure that you stop by and see!
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics; however, she always give her honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
4 comments:
What a great blog... I love your layouts... the are so much fun and I love how you use embellishments... not just a ton of flowers thrown on every layout. Great Job!
I got a little distracted but I actually came here to tell you that you won a prize over at my blog. so make sure that you stop by and see!
I love the layout and I am so proud of you for conquering your fear! I knew you could do it!!
I keep coming back to this layout -- I love your style!! The story that goes with this particular layout is fantastic. :)
What a great layout and what a great story.
Post a Comment