Wednesday, July 27, 2011
a week in the life.
No photos yet.
This is the first year I've participated in AE's event. Unsure yet as to what kind of album I'll be making. Right now I just want to document the daily things before I forget them.
Sunday. Up early, plant new flowers, fix Sheila's rock wall flower bed. Spray weeds after a quick trip to Rural King to buy weed killer & a spray pump. Pull weeds from sidewalk all the way down Markland & in front of the office. Then little cousin's baseball game at 2pm. Home at 8pm. 2 mile run, felt pretty good.
Monday. Chiropractor visit #2. My first appointment was Friday & I was super sore Friday & most of Saturday. Sunday I felt good. Monday he told me I am going to heal quickly & he will only need to work on me a couple more times. I didn't crack as much this time as the first time (not sure if that's good or bad) & I wasn't as sore afterwards (definitely good) so I think this is working! Then I worked 3-11pm. A pretty uneventful night. Went for a run after work at about 11:45. Jogged down Markland & back. Tripped while admiring a dress in the consignment shop & almost face planted. Luckily the boy grabbed my arm just before my face hit the sidewalk. Then we laughed so hard I could barely finish the run.
Tuesday. I worked 3pm-7am. Was a pretty good night. After work went to mom's to sleep for a few hours before going to the lake.
Wednesday. Wake up at 1pm & head to the lake with mom. Boat not working properly. Come back home. The boy's making apple crisp for a birthday surprise. Vacuum. Applebees with mom & brother for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment