Saturday, October 1, 2011

DirecTv

We have finally made the switch & broken up with Comcast. I hate Comast. & that's an understatement.

I have had nothing but problems with them since I first signed up with them in 2009. I moved into my own apartment & set up my own account & got into an argument with them before my tv even worked! It all went down hill from there.

When I moved in here I was glad to cancel my account with them. T already had service with them & it was the same package that I had, but without a contract. We toyed with the idea of switching to satellite a few months ago but got into an argument with the lady from Dish Network who got pushy & T busted out his attorney attitude & she ended up hanging up on us.

We haven't talked much about it since... until our Comcast bill came for the month & they jacked up the cable $20/month (which they are technically allowed to do since we weren't under contract). To which I immediately told T we would not be paying.

Insert DirecTv. We have several friends who have DirecTv & are really happy. I was really excited about getting the NFL Sunday Ticket = all the games = I get to watch my Bengals play! We think we got a pretty sweet deal & we are super happy with it so far. T said when he returned our stuff to Comcast (in the DirecTv box) the lady said we would rethink our decision after our satellite went out with bad weather. I think she's a sore loser.

0 comments: