Sunday, November 6, 2011

new windows!

We finally got our three new south windows installed. It took forever & we're less than thrilled with the company & how long we had to wait but that's another story. We are super thrilled about the work they did. The windows look amazing! & better than that the sound of traffic is reduced (only slightly) & there's no cold breeze drifting through the old 100 year old windows. It's great.

The blinds came from Steve's, which is also where the living room blinds (here) came from. Super happy with that company & their delivery times & their products. I ordered the same blinds for the dining room, the master bedroom, & the spare bedroom. Steve's has so many awesome ones to choose from that I would have loved to order three different shades but in the interest of keeping it super simple, I narrowed it down to one favorite. It's neutral so it works for all three rooms & we won't be taking them with us when we move so they will work for the future renters as well.

We still have to get them hung in the bedrooms but I am loving the dining room!

0 comments: