Friday, January 27, 2012
we're back!
We've been here for the past week & it was great. Warm, high 70s, sunny, & with all the rum/Diets we could imagine. Now we're back & catching up laundry & adjusting to the cold again. Brr!
PS Did you guys know Picnik is closing? I use them or Photoshop to edit my photos & Picnik does really good for being free! They're not closing until April, but from now until they close they have all their premium editing tools available for free to everyone! Really cool! I am loving the texture tool (used it above).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
beautiful, ashley!
jealous! so happy you are home safe and sound. Sad that picnick is closing I use them too, but glad to hear I can use the premium stuff for free for a few months!
<3 ya...wanna fly with your guy to KS in October for a wedding? (We don't have a beach but Breann will be there).
Post a Comment