Tuesday, February 28, 2012

City Crafter challenge blog: guest designer.

I'm over at City Crafter challenge blog today. Here is the project I created:
I used these {Ippity} stamps and some of these {Ippity} stamps. I used some ribbon from SC Metropolitan kit and the mistable trim by Pink Paislee from the SC Boardwalk kit.

This challenge was a lot of fun and I had two bottles of wine while working on it. The photo was taken at my bff's wedding last May and it's one of my favorites.

Thanks to Kirsty for this opportunity :)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

One of my favorites from you! Great photo. Good looking couple. ;)

Unknown said...

What a great page.. So glad that you are our Guest Designer this week...

~Linda

farmhouse-story said...

congrats on your guest spot--love your page!

Ros said...

Love this LO ... It's amazing and you are such a handsome couple ... Thank you so much for being our GD this week at CCCB ... hugs

breann said...

a-freaking-mazing! I love this!!!