Friday, February 3, 2012

twine wrapped wine bottle vase.

I saw this idea on Pinterest, of course. I thought it looked super simple & I wanted to jump on the bandwagon. I got a huge roll of twine from Hobby Lobby. I tried it a few weekends ago with a beer bottle & it didn't impress me. After finishing off a wine bottle the other night, I decided to try again. Not sure what the difference was but it turned out much better. I love it.

The beer bottle probably took me an hour or so. The large wine bottle took considerably less time. 40 minutes maybe? & turned out a lot better. Not sure if it's the size or just that this wasn't my first go 'round.

The closest I can come to a source for this idea is here which is not real legit.

I am planning more in the near future & hopefully can sell a few at the craft fair my bff is planning to raise money for karunda beds for our local animal shelter.

isn't she pretty?

1 comments:

Shannon said...

love it. I did that yarn wrapped monogram letter a few months ago-- INTENSE amount of time wrapping. I think the beer bottle is cute too, but I agree like the wine bottle better!