Friday, March 23, 2012

high five for Friday.



1) Mom came over on Monday & helped me paint my mantle.
more to come on this.
2) The weather has been in the high 70s - low 80s all week. We grilled out Monday night. Bentley has been going on lots of walks. It's great.


3) Miss Lita Pita went to a more permanent foster home on Wednesday evening. There's a family coming to meet her on Sunday so she could be adopted! It would be great. I'm so glad I was able to rescue her & hope she gets to go to a great home. She's such a sweet girl.

4) I finished the fourth book in the Stephanie Plum series & requested the fifth one from the library. Hopefully they get it in soon!
5) We are off to stay the night here... Gotta go get packed!

0 comments: