This post brought to you by Scotts®. All opinions are 100% mine.
I bought two trellises this weekend with the idea of planting some morning glory to vine up them. I think it will look really pretty once they grow up the trellis and along the fence. I’m thinking it will also provide us a little bit of privacy. We don’t get much of that living on our downtown intersection where cars are always stopped for the red light. Lucky morning glory are pretty hardy but to help them really take off, they could use the added benefits of Miracle Gro Expand 'n Gro concentrated planting mix.
Miracle Gro Expand ‘n Gro concentrated planting mix grows up to three times the flowers & vegetables compared to native soil. With that, my trellis & fence will be covered with gorgeous flowers & vines in no time! It also feeds for up to six months so my flowers & vines will be set well into fall.

The weather has been so great here already – 70s & 80s the last couple of weeks – that our flowers & plants we planted last year are already blooming! The neighbor’s tulips are beautiful. The great weather is what inspired me to get started already this year. It’s not too early for you to start either! & with Miracle Gro Expand ‘n Gro concentrated planting mix, your flowers & gardens will look beautiful in no time!
Another great thing about Miracle Gro Expand 'n Gro is that you can use it in pots too - not just in the ground. We have two huge planters we put in front of TJ's office every spring filled with several different colors & kinds of flowers. The natural fibers in Expand 'n Gro hold up to 50% more water & it's water activated so it expands three times when water is added.
You can learn more about Expand 'n Gro here:



1 comments:
I have no green thumb! More like a dead thumb, lol. I always talk about a garden and flowers.. then I remember I am a "never finish what she starts" kind of gal! Argh. One day!
Post a Comment