Tuesday, March 13, 2012

newest Ikea purchase.

new purchase
Found on Craigslist for $200. We picked it up Saturday afternoon. It's in almost perfect condition, it fits *perfectly* into that space, & I love the Hemnes collection so I just adore this. We have like 1400 sq ft but it's a bad layout & basically no closet space. In the second bedroom, the closet is home to the furnace & electrical box. We did hang a small clothes bar in there for some coats but mostly my Ikea wardrobe is in that room & acts as the "closet." This will be great for more hanging clothes storage & I shoved TJ's luggage in the bottom drawer & a bunch of blankets in the top drawer. It really will hold a lot of stuff. It retails for close to $400 so I am thrilled we found a great deal!

wardrobe in 2nd bedroom

0 comments: