I'm linking up :
+ I'm back on my double shift on Tuesdays for the rest of the month & it makes me happy. Not only does it mean an extra day off work a week (because if you're gonna be there for 8 hours, you may as well stay for 16!), it means I get the whole bed to myself to sleep on Wednesdays. Having the whole bed to myself makes me a happy girl :)
+ This weather! Spring has arrived. I checked the forecast & this week + next week = 70s & sunny! Holy cow I'm happy. B & I went for a run out on the trail before work yesterday. We are so out of shape.
+ What else makes me happy? Well, I ended up winning this challenge! How cool :) I never win anything!
+ I am re-reading the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I read them several years ago, up until I was caught up & waiting for her next release. I think I was on like number 14 or something. Anyway, I lost interest while waiting for the next release & never continued the series. It is hilarious. Laugh out loud funny. I giggle constantly & TJ looks at me like I'm crazy. With the movie One for the Money out (which I haven't seen yet but am dying to!), I was inspired to start re-reading the series. Oh, how I've missed it. Freaking hilarious. If you haven't read these books, you must!
+ Saturday is St P's day. I had to work last year. This year TJ & I are going to a Pacer game with my dad & my brother. Pacers vs Knicks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
The weather has been amazing, hasn't it?! Spring has definitely arrived! (For South Carolina, at least!)
Wow, I would be happy with that kind of weather too! :)
Dropping by from WILW.
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com
Post a Comment