Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April sponsor!

Go check out Leigh Anne
She's a huge running inspiration for me. She runs 5ks like it's her job & just casually mentions "getting in 4 mile runs" like I take a shower or do a load of laundry. 
I wish I could run 4 miles.
She's pretty much awesome.



Hi Bloggers! I am Leigh Anne, from Hart to Heart!
I am a fairly new blogger, I only began blogging seriously
in Feburary of 2012.
My blog is truly a series of “heart to hearts”.  In all aspects of my life, I try to
promote healthy lifestyles and through my blog I try to reach out to each and
every one of my readers, in hopes that they will make a change for the better.
Along the way, I also blog about being an Army wife, living in Alaska, going through a
deployment, as well as quick and easy healthy recipes for you to try!  I’d love for you to come stop by and
say hello and while your at it, feel free to check out my Etsy shop! Happy
Blogging!

xo,
Leigh Anne 

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Leigh Anne-- you are lovely! Great blog. Good choice Ash!