Thursday, April 12, 2012

new hair!

this photo makes it look lighter &  more red than it really is.
I made an appointment last week with the intention to go back to my natural brown, which I don't even remember what that color is. I didn't want to dye my whole entire head & be one dimensional brown blah so I thought we could do low lights to mostly cover the blonde hi lights. She said we could do that... & then she asked how I felt about red.


We tried red once before & you couldn't tell. Like, at all. It didn't show up.


This time it did. & I have really, really dark low lights. It's so different but I really like it. At first I wasn't sure but it's growing on me. When I first left the salon I said woah I went from Aniston to Kardashian! Mom came over yesterday & didn't notice. If she noticed, she would've said something. & only two offenders at work have noticed. Or said anything. So it really must not be such a big change, but it sure feels like one.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I like it!! You are gorgeous with any color hair though.