Here's a different result:
I don't think so.
It's funny because I actually get told I look like one celebrity a lot. I mean A LOT a lot. By strangers even. & she didn't even show up on any of my results.
Once at work this little 5 year old boy came quietly up to me & said, "Are you the girl from Along Came Polly?" So cute.







4 comments:
OMG You really do look like Jennifer Aniston!
That last picture you totally do look like Jen!!!! (I say her name like we are besties)
I've been clicking and working my way through all these links, checking out doppelgangers and yours is the first one I've come across that actually looks like you.
Jennifer Aniston is not a bad doppelganger. According to the website I used, mine is Wayne Newton!! Isn't that flattering!?!
Ricki Lake and JK Rowling-- wtf
Post a Comment