Saturday, April 7, 2012

you & I.

Not sure how well I did at SC's weekly challenge but I keep wanting to add more so I think I must be halfway on track. I used {ippity} stamps sets life's little moments & because of you.

3 comments:

Chick Challenges {with ippity} said...

Ashley, this LO is fantastic! I need to start doing more and I love that you handwrote your journaling! Of course, I looove that you used {ippity} stamps too! Hey, I wanted to let you know that I just sent you an email (from chickchallenges)...the prize you won last month from our Hot Chick Mary, was a 'credit' to her shop, so you actually need to go shopping! Take a look at the email and let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks!
Jen

breann said...

how did i miss this?!?! lol it was hard not to add lots of stuff...not that we use a ton of stuff compared to some so scaling back was difficult. with that said, i think you did an exceptional job! :)

Minda said...

Love it! More importantly, i found your blog!