Wednesday, May 16, 2012

what I'm loving Wednesday.

Linking up...
+ Summer weather is finally here!
+ Which means I sat outside in the sun today for a couple of hours & got some sun on my face.
+ I also finished the 12th book &
+ We're getting ready to watch this:
Also,
+ I'm getting a new blog design from this girl.
+ I got some Lush to play with for Crafting Family & it's gorgeous stuff!
+ I started using this stuff last week & I think I can see a difference already.
+ A sneak peek for a project that will be posted Sunday:


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I want to hear about the movie! I saw it at Redbox today and I wasn't sure if it was good or not! and yay what a cute project :)

Ashley H said...

It was not as good as the books. Have you read them? I know Janet Evanovich sold the rights so she had nothing to do with the movie. I didn't think Morelli or Ranger were cast right. There was little to no steam between Stephanie & either of them. There were also many things different from the book, which bugged me. If you hadn't read the books you wouldn't know the difference. It had some funny parts but left a lot of the book out & didn't capture the humor that the books have. I laugh out loud reading this series. I just started book 13 &I still LoL all the time. Overall, i just felt the movie was lacking. I love the books so much that I was disappointed with the movie.