Friday, June 8, 2012

country throwdown tour.

Last Sunday we went to the Hoosier Park Casino for the country throw down tour. It started at like 3pm & there were many artists there but the ones that I knew didn't start until 6pm.



Josh Thompson was good. He sang a lot of songs that I didn't realize were him. Sometimes with all the one man bands in country music (Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Josh Thompson, Jason Aldean, Brantley Gilbert, etc) I can't keep track of who sings what. Rodney Atkins was good too but I was so distracted by his super tight pants that I couldn't concentrate on him singing.


My favorite, of course, was Gary. He is always good (it was my 8th time seeing him since 2008). He changed it up this time. Usually wears jeans & a t shirt but looked all fancy in a suit. It rained a little bit when he first started but that didn't matter!
Overall, it was a good time. We ate at Johnny Rockets inside the casino & they have a free 24 hour shuttle to take you back to your hotel. I think the concert was over by 11pm. We stayed at theHoliday Inn in Anderson. The king size bed was wonderful! & the staff was so friendly.




1 comments: