In brief summary: Don't waste your money!
I received a pair of women's massaging gel insoles & was kind of excited to try them. These insoles provide superior shock absorption and added support. There are different kinds: work, extra support, & sport replacement.
I work anywhere from 6 hour shifts to 16 hour shifts & my feet sometimes ache by the end of the evening. On my long shifts I wear compression socks as well but at the end of 16 hours of (mostly) being on your feet, you're just tired!
As a side note, I recently bought new shoes for work. I got the Reebok Real Flex (which are now much cheaper than I paid!) & have been super, super happy with them. They are the most lightweight shoes I've ever owned, they're so flexible, & they're so comfy that it feels like I'm walking in the clouds! They're awesome.
Anyway, I think I only worked 8 hours that night that I used the new insoles, but I didn't notice any improvement. In fact, to be honest I felt they made my shoes less comfortable. So I took them out & didn't use them again.
They can be added to a variety of shoes, they come in men's sizes (8 - 13) & women's sizes (6 - 10) & are available in the foot care aisle of most drug stores, grocery stores, & discount mass retailers. I have $5 off coupons if anyone wants to try them out! I will mail you one. They retail for $12.99 & there is a money-back guarantee so there's no risk in trying them.




0 comments:
Post a Comment