Thursday, June 14, 2012

new blog design!

So, I have a new blog! & a new name. I just want to give a shout out to Shaina.

She did such an amazing job & I love my new blog. It makes me happy every time I see it. She was so professional & so quick! I really had no direction other than I like pink & I wanted to change the name to Markland & Main. She took the ideas & ran with them.
If you are considering a blog re-design, you truly need to talk to her. Her designs are all pretty amazing. But I think mine's the best ;)


2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it and have definitely been thinking about buying a design myself!

Shaina Longstreet said...

I'm so glad you love it Ashley! I had so much fun creating for and working with you. :D