I currently use Bic Soleil Bella disposable razors that have four blades (but definitely lack the flexibility & pivoting features of the Bic Savvy). I love these; they give a really close shave. I believe they retail for about the same price as the Bic Soleil Savvy but I only buy them on sale & usually they're around $4.79. With all of that sad, I will not be switching to the Savvy. I like the razor, the results are fine, but I've never been one to use the refillable cartridges & I just prefer the four blade razor.
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Bic Soleil Savvy review.
I currently use Bic Soleil Bella disposable razors that have four blades (but definitely lack the flexibility & pivoting features of the Bic Savvy). I love these; they give a really close shave. I believe they retail for about the same price as the Bic Soleil Savvy but I only buy them on sale & usually they're around $4.79. With all of that sad, I will not be switching to the Savvy. I like the razor, the results are fine, but I've never been one to use the refillable cartridges & I just prefer the four blade razor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment