Friday, August 3, 2012

Goodwill and garage sale finds.

We love to go to Goodwills & local antique/thrift stores to look around. Almost every Saturday in the summer, we hit up garage sales. We went to a Goodwill Wednesday evening & spent $60. I got some clothes, which almost never happens, & we got several books, which are hard to pass up at 99 cents for paperbacks & $2.49 for hardbacks. Plus, I do paperbackbookswap.com so that's a lot of fun.

Anyway, some of the things we found.
50 cents. Thought it would look cute spray painted. Maybe bright red?
$3 or $4. No idea what to do with it, but we both liked it.
I found this adorable vase that I loved & it was only a couple dollars. I'm going to spray paint it. & when I turned it over...
it's Crate & Barrel!
The bottom one I found at Goodwill for 99 cents months ago. The top one I found at a garage sale a few weeks ago for 25 cents! I looove these.
Linking up to Apron Thrift Girl.


0 comments: