Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Joy's oldies but goodies.

This week we're using one of the older Joy's Life stamp sets because they're still goodies. For me, that doesn't leave a lot of options since I'm newer to Joy's Life stamps. I chose a stamp from the everyday occasions set: appreciation

This scanned super light for some reason. The background is actually a creamy light tan color. Anyhow, this photo is of our oldest nephew at his basketball senior night earlier this year with his parents. They were really a tight knit team & they loved their coach so this night was as much senior appreciation as it was coach appreciation. That's kind of nice to see.

I also used The Echo Park For the Record line: Borders, Noteworthy, & Newsprint, as well as the sticker sheets. The ink is (my new favorite) Stampin' Up poppy parade.

7 comments:

Kristi B. said...

Great layout Ashley, I love all the yellow with pops of red. Thanks for entering the Paper Secrets challenge! :)

Kerys said...

Great collection and great layout! I love this color combo! Thanks for joining us at Paper Secrets :-)

Pat said...

Great Lo!!! Thanks for playing at PS!

Brenda said...

Very nice Ashley! Thanks for playing at Paper Secrets!

Rochelle Spears said...

nicely done! Great colors! thanks for playing along with PS!

Kelly said...

I love these colors and the simple, clean lines to focus on the photo and title! Great job with the challenge and thanks for joining us at PS! :)

Susie said...

wonderful layout Ashley! interesting blog also! thanks for playing along with the Paper Secrets challenge