Sunday, August 12, 2012

love across the miles.

I've had my eye on this stamp set from the Sweet Stamp Shop for a while & when Nicole had a recent coupon code, I couldn't resist ordering it. It is adorable & there are so many uses for it.

Immediately this layout came to mind...

Sort of inspired by Kelly Purkey's map layout that I thought was (& still think it is) amazing. I used Studio Calico Hey Day & a little bit of Abroad. You'll have to see if Christina has any left because she's been selling like crazzzy. She is actually selling now via a Facebook site, Scrapbook Deals. See if this link works. I think you'll have to request to join. Anyway, it saves her money to sell there (instead of ebay - no ebay fees!) which in turn saves YOU money.

Jenni Bowlin butterfly, Prima Marketing flower, & MME button. Ink is Stampin' Up poppy parade.


1 comments:

Shannon said...

that stamp set rocks! LOVE how you used it!