Monday, August 27, 2012

swatch book.

Today I have a swatch book to share. It's kind of more like a mini album. I used the photos from our Christmas card photo shoot last November & made a fall little swatch book. Can you tell I'm in the mood for fall? Except I'm really not - I'd love this weather 24/7/365. 

This is a close up of the cover. It's heart shaped (a Maya Road chipboard album) & I used the It's all Fall puns stamp set.
another cover shot
the corrugated shapes are Jillibean Soup
 
I'm not including all the photos of the album - it's a little repetitive. But I used the same papers & embellishments throughout. This was made using my August Citrus Twist kit (except the Jillibean shapes are mine).

With this post, I'm sad to say I wrap up my term with Joy's Life. It has been SO much fun & I want to say THANK YOU to Joy & the rest of the team for welcoming me & guiding me over the past three months. It has been great & I wish I was able to stay longer but I'm afraid I'll have too many time constraints in the coming months. Maybe I can be part of this great team again in the future ;)

1 comments:

Patty B said...

This is beautiful! It was nice having you on the Design Team. Good luck in your future endeavors!